Another Suburb Record...... Call now to discuss.
"Vast Potential, Premier Address"
Reinvent, renovate or rebuild, this freestanding character filled home is offered for sale for the very first time in more than 65 years. Awaiting a designers touch, the property is enviably positioned within a popular and highly convenient street.
Holding a wide frontage of 13.7m upon a level 526 sqm block, this is an exciting opportunity to create your dream home in a premier setting. Adhering to a traditional floorplan, the existing layout comprises of three bedrooms, formal lounge and dining, an original bathroom, separate open living and a functional kitchen.
- Traditional features, ornate ceilings, tuckpointed brickwork & picture rails
- Functional gas kitchen opening to the dining area
- 3 bedrooms, plus versatile sunroom/dining area
- Multiple living area's with formal lounge and open plan living
- Original bathroom with shower and bath tub
- Fabulous backyard, private and level child-friendly lawns
- Ample driveway parking, lock-up garage and 2 garden sheds
- Rear pergola with covered access to laundry
- Double brick construction
- Metres to bus transport and Canterbury Hospital
Walk to absolutely everything, Child Care Centre & bus transport is just metres away along with being within a 15min walk to Belmore Station, popular schools, local shops vibrant cafes.
Auction: On-Site, Saturday 29th July at 1pm (If not sold prior)
Inspect: Saturdays 12:30pm to 1pm or By Appointment
Details: Philip Madirazza 0412 491 151 or Rebecca Dykman 0414 229 896
"Philip Madirazza, Belmore's leading agent since 1995"
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools