A premier position, walking distance to the rail and Crows Nest, is the base for this gorgeous traditional home with a striking architectural extension. Spilling across a dual access north facing block, it offers the ease of single level living and a substantial floorplan that families will love. The living wing is sensational, set under soaring ceilings and spilling out to a romantic wisteria clad alfresco area and tranquil gardens. Providing dual living spaces and the option of a fifth bedroom or office.
- 1908 built Federation set high-side, sun attracting north aspect
- Front porch and verandah, beautifully high ceilings with decoration
- Timber floors, gracious formal lounge with bookshelves and fireplace
- Architectural rear light-filled living, dining and luxury gas kitchen
- Decorative Fireplaces, over-height ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, marble benches
- French doors open to the wisteria clad terrace with water feature
- Option for five beds, some over-sized, master opens to a verandah
- Rear access DLUG, walk to rail, village, bus, schools and Crows Nest
- New window furnishings throughout, dishwasher, garden improvements etc
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.